2016 Community Garden Crops: Swiss Chard, Tomatoes, Flowers
Our Blue Mountain Garden Club has expanded beyond its original herb garden by completely enclosing the garden area and adding a total of 18 raised beds available to the community. This action now makes growing vegetables a possibility without the concern of deer eating what one grows!
Beds may be reserved by any community member In good standing by stopping in at the office to register and pay a years fee of $30.
The Garden club meets regularly each month to discuss various elements of gardening in the Pocono’s. We are always interested in welcoming new members, especially those that are new to gardening and vegetable growing. You can contact Susan Koenigsberg at email@example.com to obtain more information.
Veronica Litras waters the first herb plantings.
2019 Meeting Schedule: (All monthly meetings are held at the BML Clubhouse).
- Saturday, March 9th at 10:30 am
- Thursday, March 21st at 6:30 pm
- Saturday April 6th at 10:30 am
- Thursday, April 25th at 6:30 pm
- Saturday, May 4th at 10:30 am
- Thursday, May 23rd at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, June 20th at 6:30 pm
- Saturday, July 13th at 10:30 am
- Saturday, July 25th at 10:30 am